Pacific Poker Review
Pacific Poker is a trusted name in online poker having been around since 1997. They offer a unique Welcome Bonus, plenty of first depositor tournaments and regular promotions, making it a great site for beginners
Welcome Bonus: 100% up to $400. Uniquely, 25% of it is given instantly.
First depositor tournaments:
- Seven $500 First Depositors’ Freerolls
- $100k First Depositors’ Challenge
- $1,000 Depositors’ Freeroll (if you deposit min. $50)
So that’s a share of up to $104,500 you could win just by depositing – a very inviting offer!
Game types include Texas Hold’em, Omaha High, Omaha Hi/Lo, 7 Card Stud, 7 Card Stud Hi/Lo, fixed limit, pot limit and no limit games. Stakes from 1¢-2¢, 30 second decision times, perfect for beginners.
Promotions: A great feature of Pacific Poker is the opportunity to win seats to offline poker events, such as the World Series of Poker (WSOP), Asian Poker Tour, Aussie Millions and Irish Poker Open. Players can buy straight into a qualifier, buy in to a satellite or fight their way for free through a freeroll. We love the idea of winning a seat to a real life poker tournament for nothing – more brownie points for Pacific Poker!
Regular tournaments: The following tournaments are offered on a regular basis:
- $100,000 Deep Stack Challenge: every Saturday
- $20,000 Guaranteed: every day except Saturdays
- Double or Nothing Sit and Gos: half the table wins double their stakes with every hand
- Bad Beat progressive jackpots: lose with Four-of-a-kind 8s or better to win the jackpot
- Royal Flush progressive jackpots: get a Royal Flush to win the jackpot
We especially like the progressive jackpots as it gives players the chance to win more than just the pot!
Cashier: Transactions made through a safe cashier, ensuring confidentiality. Pacific Poker accepts all major payment methods, including Paypal.